Be a star, your way. Whether you're a casual gym-goer or a full-on fitness junkie, we've got a membership just for you.
> Includes access one (1) Celebrity Fitness club
> Access to Cardio, Free Weights and Strength Areas, Member’s Lounge with wifi, New Member Induction, rain showers, and changing rooms with electronic locker system
- Terms & conditions
- Rates stated are based on a 12-month ongoing membership package
- Senior Citizen and PWD discounts applicable only to the published rate and not discounted rate
- Unlimited Yoga: Gentle Yoga, Floating Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga,
- Unlimited Cycling: Peloton, Race 30
- Unlimited Playground HIIT: FastFit, Playground, Animal Flow, Spartan SGX, X-Blast
- Unlimited GX: BodyCombat, BodyPump, CXWORX, DNA Core Motion, DNA Flavor, DNA Insanity, DNA Raw, DNA Seduce, Grit Cardio, Grit Strength, Saltar, Zumba
- How old do I have to be to join Celebrity Fitness?
To join you must be 14 years old and above. Members under 18 will need to be supervised by a member who refer the minor when using the club facilities. All membership agreements for children under 18 years of age need to be authorised and signed by a legal guardian.
- How much is membership at Celebrity Fitness?
Our rates vary depending on the type of package that is best suited for you. Please contact the Celebrity Fitness club nearest you and our StarMakers will be happy to discuss all of their membership options.
- How do I pay for my Celebrity Fitness membership?
We accept credit card and debit card payment.
- Can I purchase a membership as a gift?
Yes, you can buy a Celebrity Fitness membership as a gift. Just visit your local Celebrity Fitness club and speak with a StarMaker to learn more.
- Membership Benefits
- When I join, can I also use any Fitness First club in the Philippines?
With our recent merge with Fitness First, we now offer a Dual Access membership. This allows you to accessall Fitness First and Celebrity Fitness clubs in Philippines. Terms & conditions apply.
- Can I work out while travelling overseas?
Your Celebrity Fitness membership will allow you 30 complimentary visits per calendar year to Celebrity Fitness clubs across Asia. Your reciprocal rights of access to international clubs are determined by your current membership plan. Ask our StarMakers for details and secure your International Passport before leaving the country.
- Can I put my membership on hold?
Yes, hold option or "freeze" is allowed for medical reasons or outstation / overseas assignments for more than 2 weeks with written notice. A freeze fee will be charged. Approach any of our StarMakers for more details.
- What if I want to cancel my membership?
If you have to cancel your membership, please approach any of our StarMakers so they can take you through the cancellation procedure. Please note that cancellation is by appointment only. You will be required to give one calendar month's notice from the first day of the month of the next month. You may do this at any time after the end of your minimum contract period.
- QUERIES AND FEEDBACK
- If I have any queries about my membership or club who do I speak to?
Our club staff are happy to help you with any questions or feedback you have. If you'd prefer to speak to club management please let our reception team know. Each club has a Service Manager to ensure you're completely satisfied with your membership. If your enquiry needs urgent attention, your Club General Manager can help.
- How do I update my personal details and/or account details?
You can update all your personal details through our reception team. They'll be happy to assist.
- How do I feedback about your products and services?
We welcome your feedback and we want to hear about ways we can assist you with any concerns you may have. If you have a complaint, please have a chat with one of our StarMakers.
If you would prefer to speak with club management, please let our reception team know. If they aren't immediately available, the reception team will ensure you are contacted by them as soon as possible.
You can also give feedback via Rate It, strategically placed in all clubs. Alternatively, please email your query via our online contact form.
We also love to know what we're doing well too.